1/24/13

The Laguna Garage








From time to time, whilst driving in the car or on a motorbike, I get a subliminal image in my head and wonder if I actually saw what I thought... I had seen...

This was the case last weekend, as I was driving up the road, in the rain, raindrops running down the windows, We suddenly had the impression, through the door, of seeing a garage with old cars and classic motorcycles...
Immediately into reverse, and we saw the front grill of a DB6 and next to it a grill from a Thunderbird.

We had to see more.

The open doors invited us to enter, and from behind his welding mask, a man gave us permission to look around.The garage has existed since the 20s, and is still in its original state, along with its dusty windows.
Today it's the headquarters of a classic car club where a local architect works on these machines from another age, for nothing more than the pleasure of sharing his experience with the members of the club.

Wonderful ambiance


































.



2 comments:

rickk said...


I'm in heaven 
when I see these
I'm like a kid with a toy

 I'm losing my concentration
 I dream of you every night
 Feels like I'm losing my mind

 My head is spinnin' around
 One look and you take me higher
 You know that I'm hypnotized

 I'm in heaven when you kiss me
 Heaven when  I see you 
 Take me with you back to Wonderland

Apologies to Cole Porter

rickk

All about 4wheels said...

I am loving this cars, the vintage. They always look good in a classic wedding. All they need is a fresh spray of paint and bring out the ultimate elegance.