2/13/09

Tyler Surfboards in El Segundo



Tyler Hatzikian has been shaping and designing surfboards of all kinds since the age of twelve. A commitment to uncompromising craftsmanship and a dedication to advancing his designs are his trademarks. More than just a pretty glass job and never a reproduction, Tyler Surfboards represent a continuing evolution.



“Tyler - DAY ONE” ... thanks to swellmagnet.

• My dad used to hang out in Playa Del Rey watching Bob Milner shape and glass. Dad built my first board for Christmas when I was nine. It was a 6' diamond-tail single fin with a lightening bolt. I built my first board from scratch when I was twelve, in 84. It was supposed to be a 6' double wing, swallow that was supposed to be quad but I turned it into a single fin.



Tyler is a famous surf board shaper and surfer, owner of a retail surf shop, but he also digs the full custom hotrod lifestyle, Tyler drives a 1959 El Camino and a 1932 Ford High Boy roadster with a flathead Ford .
You can see Tyler in "Single fin Yellow" a cool board story accross the world.


Tyler Surfboards
201 West Grand Ave.
El Segundo, CA. 90245

4 comments:

Nico said...

Alors la je dis Enorme! Cette Ford est magique!Merci Tyler!

vintagent said...

Left my wallet in El Segundo
Left my wallet in El Segundo
Left my wallet in El Segundo
I gotta get it
Got got to get it

Tribe Called Quest

tonio st leu said...

tres joli le petit fish!
ça donne envie!

tonio st leu said...

tres joli le petit fish!
ça donne envie!