2/24/09

Jordan's Protracted 73 Triumph

As i like this bike, i ask Jordan to send us the story of his 73 Triumph Bobber.



Jordan Nuttman, is a master machinist and toolmaker. He's 33 and this was his first Triumph effort, inspired by Earl, but it wasn’t his first motorcycle project.



Here is the story :
"I bought this running basket case on E-bay,". "The frame was a mess and I replaced it with this BCS frame."



I bought the tank from Earl and went to work using as many '73 Triumph parts as possible. The wheels are stock, and so is the front end. Other than the aftermarket frame, all other components were hand built by me.


I tucked all the electrics under the tank in the tunnel, made all the classic stainless bracketry, oil tank, and his wild shift linkage.



Thanks Jordan for your story an let me use your pics

5 comments:

Yves said...

thank you jordan & frank_we love this bike_great genes_congrats

Frank Sider said...

you're welcome Sir
i will forward to Jordan

Chris B. said...

nice creation-

southsiders M.C. said...

Little "Bonnie" is still a young Lady in spite of her fifty years...

Frank Sider said...

you're right Vinç